Conveniently located, 2 minutes to the mall, 10-15 minutes to Siesta Key beach. Many well-established restaurants near by, At the end of a cul de sac limiting traffic. Owners' comments, Friendly people and neighbors, comfortable living style. Feels like a private home that includes, community pool, Tennis, recreation facilities, included in fees are, cable TV, pest control, Exterior of the building, Roof, Common area insurance, Escrow Reserve, grounds maintenance. Screen Porch enclosed for more living area. Walk in closets, den has a closet and can serve as an extra bedroom, A/C 2021, New roof 2020, new faucets in kitchen and bathrooms, new walk-in shower, large master bath. Walk distance to Sarasota Sq. Mall. Screened in front porch with view of the outside garden. Buyer to verify room measurement.
Residential - Single Family, Villa, 1 Story
1,874 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PINE TREE VILLAGE
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s). Cul-De-Sac, In County, Street Dead-End.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price