Diamond in the rough! Handyman Special! You can turn this villa into your vacation dream home! Fabulous location. Short walk to the community pool. Private wooded view. Middle villa with larger floor plan. Community allows weekly rentals. Waiting list for Season with guest looking for multiple months. Resort style community pool and hot tub overlooking pretty pond with multiple species of birds. Cable TV and internet are included in the maintenance fee. Beautiful Siesta Key is a 15 minute drive. Ideal South Sarasota location, near I-75 and a short drive to Venice.
Residential - Single Family, Villa, 1 Story
1,422 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
VILLAGE DES PINS I, Status - Fixer
No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen,Laundry Closet,Washer
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage, 1 Spaces.
- Sprinkler Metered
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Wooded
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered. View - Greenbelt,Trees/Woods.
Association Fee Includes: Cable TV,Community Pool,Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance,Internet,Maintenance Exterior,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Repairs,Pest Control,Pool Maintenance,Private Road,Recreational Facilities
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price