Bright and sunny end unit. Short walk to the heated community pool/hot tub. Lots of tropical landscaping. Updated kitchen and bathrooms. Granite counter tops, all new cabinets, center island and stainless steel appliances. Both walk in showers have be redone. Fully furnished! Great income producing vacation rental. Waiting list for 2022 season. 15 minutes to Siesta Key. Lots amenities including 2 tennis courts/pickle ball, putting green, shuffle board and clubhouse. Fully funded reserve.
Residential - Single Family, Villa, 1 Story
1,353 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
VILLAGE DES PINS I
No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen,Laundry Closet,Washer
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Skylight(s),Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, 1 Spaces.
- Sprinkler Recycled
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Wooded
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters. View - Garden.
Association Fee Includes: Cable TV,Community Pool,Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance,Internet,Maintenance Exterior,Maintenance Grounds,Pest Control,Pool Maintenance
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price